This website is operated by Monopolize Inc. (“we” or “us”).
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
How do we use it?
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
How we will use your personal information
- To provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins;
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Monopolize and its operating companies;
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
- To process and consider your job application.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US, Canada and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a period of 12 months from our last date of last contact.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits, and they allow us to remember you. We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology to give you better functionality and to help us improve the performance of Monopolize.com. Below are the main types and categories of cookies that are used on our site.
These cookies are essential so that you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. See list of cookies below.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and personal features. See list of cookies below.
These cookies help to improve the performance of Monopolize.com.
See our list of cookies below:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Ads Audience Tracker
- Google Ads Conversion
- Google Ads Remarketing
- Google Optimize
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Universal Analytics
- LinkedIn Insight
Third Party Websites
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested). Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
Protection for Children
This Site is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13). If a parent or guardian learns that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us and send a request marked “Privacy – Urgent” if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from our database. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.